The Law No. 160 of 08/05/2020 (hereinafter), published in the Official Gazette No.20 dated 14thMay 2020, has suspended all legal, judicial and contractual deadlines as from 28/10/2020 and until 30/07/2020 (inclusive)
The aforementioned suspension covers all deadlines relating to administrative, civil and commercial matters as well as legal deadlines provided for the meeting of public organizations of syndicates and cooperatives.
It should be noted that are excluded from the provisions of this Law, the following deadlines:
- Judicial deadlines which are left to the discretion of the judge;
- Deadlines granted by the administration or those provided by the latter and which fall within its discretion;
- Limitation periods and freed on bail deadlines in criminal matters provided that the deadlines relating to the exercise of personal rights shall be also suspended.
- All the legal deadlines relating to the meeting of public organizations of syndicates and cooperatives provided for before the promulgation of the said Law;
- Deadlines relating to familial matters, such as pension, guardianship, visit…
- Deadlines provided for by the Rental Law dated 05/09/2014 which was modified by the Law No. 2/2017.